burnt.




top: asos
skirt: h&m
tights: asda
necklace: asos


Firstly try your hardest to ignore the creases in my top, it's a nightmare to iron and it creases so easily that I've given up with it! Actually really like these pictures, which is shocking for me because this top is just blah to photograph. I've planned my forever 21 post for Friday, even if it is one week later than I anticipated, but also the first week anniversary of the shop opening - I tried to make it fitting haha!

I'm living in this skirt and black tights this week, I rarely wear tights, usually leggings just for the simple fact that I feel the cold lesser then. But as of late I've bought so many pairs of cheap tights that I keep wearing them, plus I love to wear my white converse again my tights - even if my Mother constantly says to me, 'your shoes should never be lighter that your tights!"



0 comments: