so basic.





cardigan: primark
top: g21
skirt: h&m
tights: asda
rings: primark
nail varnish: barry m


I think most of the clothes I own must be black, everything. I really need to re-think everything. This outfit is totally for comfort today because I have a long day at Uni and I'm gonna be in the library.

Today I'm wearing the h&m skirt that I appear to be living in. Its just a normal black colour and is so easy to slip on over a pair of tights either with a cute shirt or baggy top. I'm wearing it with a pair of brogues that I bought from Primark on an impulse, something that I seem to be doing of late which is really beginning to annoy me. Theres something about tan and black tights that I really love. It looks so sleek and tidy and makes the shoes stand out. I've feel really busy of late and have found myself living in the library again because I have to assignments that I need to hand it a little under a month and I just want them out of the way asap.

I just want to thank anyone who looks at this blog, I know I don't get many (if any) comments but the fact that every time I sign in I see that my views have gone up is enough for me. To know that you guys are looking makes me smile and know that my blogging isn't a waste of time.



0 comments: