colourworks: smokin' look book.





colour works available at superdrug.


Colourworks brand was something I had never heard of until I was kindly given this makeup set by my brother and his girlfriend for Christmas. Since I am interested in makeup but not the best at applying it "professionally" this set has been gathering dust in my room. Up until now.

The smokin' lookbook holds everything you need to create the perfect smokey black eye. The eye shadows are pigmented with just the amount to give a shimmery look that is completed with the glitter laced eyeliner. I would definitely recommend newbies to the makeup world pick up this set and practice to your hearts content.

It's my birthday tomorrow, can't believe I'm 20! (Or as my friend calls it 19 + 365 days!! Ha!) Such a scary thought! Posting will most likely be slack but I'll make up for it. Heading out to Nandos tonight with some friends, hope everyone has a great weekend.


0 comments: