give me anything.


cardigan: topshop
skirt: asos
top: new look
tights: topshop
necklace: asos
belt: asos
rings: topshop, primark


I get so many compliments about this cardigan and how can you not love it. Lovely netural colours, vintage looking, cosy, over sized and just siiiiiigh. Of course it's topshop and was incredibly steep in price but like I said I'd get my wear out of it and I have done. And I'm going to continue doing so.

Again I must be feeling ignornant because here I am with another two set of pictures where I'm not looking into the camera. I seriously hate doing that so every time I see it no doubt I'll comment on it. (Sorry!) I have had quite a few questions in my formspring so thank you or that, when I'm free or have the time I will definitely get around to posting/and answering some of them so watch this space on that!

Other than that I don't think there is much else I have to say. Just another boring outfit post with nothing amazing, sorry for that, maybe I need to somehow become a secret wonder woman by night because then I would have so much more interesting stuff to write...

0 comments: