golden pendulum.


jumper: primark
skirt: asos
tights: topshop
rings: topshop, asos, h&m


Sometimes Primark is hit and miss and this item was definitely a hit item. 10£ for a jumper than is incredibly cosy, such a nice colour and the cut is really good. The quality has been rising in Primark for quite some time (and so have the prices, unfortuantely) which is great for my wardobe and even better for my bank balance. There are times though when I sit and think about how the items have actually been made and feel guilty. Of course my trusty asos skirt and black tights combo came out and I threw this jumper on top to cuddle with.

Today consisted of me having to focus on uni work. I have to say a lot of the modules this year that appear boring on paper have been far better than those that are vice versa. Maybe I'm just growing up, I'm not too sure. For when I'm done I'm thinking of opening my formspring page for people to ask me fashion related questions that I could possibly answer on this blog? Sound good? Stuff like outfits for certain body shapes, what I'm liking designer wise, how I would recreate designer looks for less... Up to you. Just drop me question at my formspring here.

0 comments: