galaxy nails.




try the galaxy nails out for yourself here


Nail art has always been something that has interested me, not so much that I wanted to gain a qualification in it but still enough that I enjoy painting my nails and rarely don't ever have them polished. I came across this youtube channel and I have to say it kick started my nail craze all over again.

I have to say that I'm really excited to try out lots of different examples that are on that YouTube channel, particularly the Harry Potter nails, the tribal aztec and the ladybug nail art (this one especially because it reminds me of my love for lady bugs when I was younger!).

As for the actual nail art itself, it's easy and if you're a beginner have a dabble and you'll see. My advice would be to just take your time and try to get colours as close to the ones that are used on the video for the overall effect to actually work. My colours are a little out there but I was just too eager to try the idea out that I didn't check my colours first off. For a first attempt I think it's look great (if I say so myself, haha)! Layering the nail polish is pretty simple but the actual look gives the feeling of advance and professionalism.


1 comments:

Molly Jean said...

These are fun nails, I like them! - Pearl