under your thumb.


cardigan: asos
top: g21
tights: topshop
skirt: miss selfridge
rings: h&m, asos, primark


Hello November, my favourite month! (Well one of and that's only because it's my birthday month! lame)

Today's outfit is pretty much thrown together. I wanted to wear this flower shirt that epically failed in this post. You'll all be pleased to know that those trousers have now been thrown away or given to charity. Because I was in a rush again I opted for my Miss Selfridge body con-esc skirt that I wear ALL of the time and added my ASOS black cardigan to round the outfit off.

I know I said this months ago that posts would most likely slow down when I got back into uni (and they haven't) well I have to confess it's because something I slightly cheat. Well, not really, but still... I plan a lot of my outfits and take photos before hand sometimes, especially when I know that one week in particular is going to be incredibly busy. But (in a way) I wouldn't class this has cheating because I do wear what I post because it's been planned the night before. (Does this even make sense because when I'm reading it back to myself I sound... stoopid)

Anyway before I ramble anymore I'm going to love ya and leave ya. Off to enjoy some pointless television (aka Sunday's TOWIE)... Byeeeee!

0 comments: