pretend to be nice.


cardigan: primark
top: primark
skirt: asos
tights: topshop
necklace: asos
belt: asos
rings: asos, forever21, h&m


To think that Christmas is less than a month away and I haven't even started my shopping. Not that I have a lot of people to buy for or anything, my family and my friends and that's it. No more than ten people. But I get so stressed about the littlest of things that sometimes they become a chore. Yes I am one of those people who make mountains out of moles hills (as my Mom would say).

It seems that lately I'm either a walking advert for primark or asos. Sorry I just find some great things on there that I can't help but showcase. I brought this cute peter pan top a while and haven't gotten around to wearing it until now. I'm always in two minds about having to wear a vest top underneath sheer things but it just has to be done unless you want your dignity to be thrown out of the window. Maybe I should invest in a black one though because the nude one underneath sort of washes out the pattern.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute dress and love the jewelery.

http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

Lizz said...

Thank you :) x