machu picchu.


top: primark
skirt: asos
tights: primark
necklace: asos
rings: asos, topshop


For some reason this outfit reminds me of two things, Pikachu (from Pokemon) and Humbug sweets. It has to be the colour and the stripes right? So for this reason the strokes song just had to be the title - considering that always reminds me of Pikachu with it's spelling.

I'M LOOKING DOWN. AGAIN. Sorry. I told you I would always pick up on that. Anyway my top is from primark and was a cheap £4. What's not to love about it. The colours of camel and black are a favourite of mine and I think the cropped length gives a twist on an other classic item. Of course I would only ever wear a higher waisted type of skirt with this top considering I don't have the figure for anything else but for how simple this outfit is it looks great.

One thing I think about fashion isn't it doesn't always have to be complicated. As long as you know that you feel good then you will look good and that's that.

0 comments: