ginger wine.




top: primark
skirt: asos
tights: primark
necklace: asos
rings: h&m, forever21, primark


I'm still obsessing over peter pan collars and rust colours so this blouse just had to be snatched up. It's from Primark and was a steal at 7£! The floral pattern on it is incredibly cute and fits the dainty style and feel of the shirt, completing it perfectly. My ASOS skirt is my new go to and I'm definitely living in it. The pleated front gives an illusion of a slimmer figure which is always a plus too!

My beloved galaxy nails are forever going to be shown until they become to chipped for photography. Sorry if it's annoying but I still cannot get over the fact that they look so professional and it took not longer than twenty minutes to achieve the look. I hope everyone enjoyed the soap and glory post yesterday, I'm trying to "review" a selection of things and weave them through my fashion related posts but it's hard when you're on a spending ban and can't really buy anything that isn't necessary. Thank goodness I got a quite a few presents when turning twenty three days ago (still don't like typing/saying that) so expect something from me review related soon-ish.

0 comments: