sunday snap #55.



#1. Had such a great week last week that this week was no doubt going to be a downer. I have done nothing but go to uni and come home which is so thrilling of course! Not!

#2. There was a power surge in my area on Tuesday night which mean I was awake from 1:30am in the morning until 4am. It was horrendous. I absolutely love my sleep and these passed couple of weeks I've been lacking it so much. No more than five hours if I'm lucky, usually I need double that just to function. It's horrible! Insomnia? I'm not quite sure, but if it is... It needs to go away. ASAP!

#3. With the dark nights drawing in earlier I have noticed a change in my mood. Who knew that weather could have such a huge impact on everything in life. Like your mood, energy etc... As much as I love autumn/winter this is definitely a negative. Big time!

2 comments:

Wild Things Grow Here said...

I love your little top in this picture! so cute with the collar! Or is it a dress? :)
http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

Lizz said...

hey olivia.... thanks so much! it's actually a top from primark! :)