soap and glory.





soap and glory available online.


Soap and Glory is a brand that up until recently I was unaware of. I had seen many of their products in drugstore on the high street and admired their wonderful packaging, but had never really used them. It was not until using this product that I understood the where everyone was coming from when they raved about them.

The item that particularly stood out for me was the Hand Food. My skin is particularly dry on my arms/legs and I have this one section of my hand that is always drier when colder months come around. Using this product I have seen the change immensely, my skin is softer and smoother. You barely have to use a lot of product because it goes a long way which is always a plus.

The Heel Genius cream holds a lovely smell of orange that lingers and mixes well with citrus lemon. The slogan "better than a pedicure" isn't something I can actually back up considering I have never hand one but like the hand food this product does it's job and had made my skin smoother too, even though the effect is a lot less noticable than on my hands.



0 comments: