sunday snap #56.



#1. Currently sitting on my bed wrapped up in my duvet with my electric blanket on. How cold is it right now?! Winter is definitely upon us, not that it never isn't cold or anything in England? You'd think everyone in this country would be immune to the cold right now, but apparently not.

#2. My Christmas shopping underway/done now. Spending money isn't my favourite thing in the world to do unless it's on myself (I'm totally kidding). This is only because I hate seeing my bank balance slowly diminishing. I've bought quite a couple of nice gifts this year, mainly for my Mom, one of which is seeing Westlife (that's for me also, and I'm not embarrassed to admit it!) Our house is going to be manic this year with family coming over and I can't say that I'm pleased about that but I've got to deal with it, I suppose.

#3. Working hard with University stuff these passed couple of weeks (What's new?!) and I've noticed that the earlier I do things that less stressed I am about it. I think I've sort of got back into the swing of things academic wise (maybe) and I'm liking not having to stress out as much (I still stress out, slightly, because that's just my nature I guess?) Helps a bunch!

#4. One Direction's album came out this week and I love it so much! I don't even care if people laugh at that fact, there songs are catchy and that's it! I must admit they are slightly cute (cougar much?!) and that sways decisions but overall it's just nice to see another boy band come out. I've always been a sucker for boy bands, as are most girls, and these are no exception. Haha!

#5. Off to watch the xfactor results, like every other person in the UK. Sunday lazy day.

0 comments: