tired robot.


blouse: topshop
skirt: asos
tights: primark
rings: primark, dorothy perkins


Who needs sleep? It's for wimps right? Living is more important and making sure you can cram everything into your day. Yeah, of course, and then you drop because you're running off empty. That or because whiny, grizzly, girl. The latter is completely me by the way, so beware.

Of course as per usual this tiredness is seeping into my outfits. Meaning I seem to go into mourning and reach for black, black and yes you guessed it, more black. I have to say however that I absolutely love this shirt from topshop, such a classic item to have in your wardrobe. The gold detailing gives it a little something without being too much.

I would write more but I'm just so tired I can't even finish this senten/

0 comments: