reckless serenade.


blouse: topshop
skirt: asos
tights: primark
rings: asos, h&m, forever21


I am absolutely in love with this blouse. Burgundy is such a great colour and I knew that I needed to buy this top as soon as I saw it. It's a little tight but considering I'm losing weight/upping my gym workouts to tone out I brought it in size smaller knowing that this time next month it could (by this I mean WILL) fit me perfectly.

A little bit random but honestly when I finish university I am going to miss the student discount. However it is definitely one of my worst enemies when I'm on a "shopping ban" which I sort of am at the moment - only buying things that I really, really, really want or need. Still rocking the galaxy nails because I think they look so professional that it hurts. They are so easy to do as well, you just wouldn't believe it when looking at them.

Today I've been working on two essays, re-wording some stuff. Have to say when you only have a word limit of 750 words stuff can get quite intense. I haven't even tried to cut anything down yet but I know I'm definitely a couple of words over. Man, oh man! Hoping to get a lot done today and tomorrow too.... The night is still young, I guess.


0 comments: