sunday snap #54.



#1. Just finished watching my installment of Supernatural. Cannot believe that show is on Season 7 already! I've been watching it from the beginning and I have to say I'll stick with it no matter what, but part of me thinks they are killing it now. It's so complicated with all the god, angels, hell etc... Sometimes I wish they would go back to their old way of thinking and just let them kick demon ass like they used too haha!

#2. I enjoyed a night out for my 20th birthday last night. Decided against Liverpool because my friends and I ended up leaving it too late. Hotels were either fully booked or far too expensive to justify, so ended up going to my local town. To be honest I can't believe I'm 20... It's so old...

#3. No rest for the wicked though! I'm trying my hardest to get on top of any course work/assignments I have for this year. Rather than letting them build up I'm trying to get space them out and get ahead of the game. My obsession with writing lists is definitely back in full swing.... It's quite OCD but you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

#4. Other than the above nothing much has been happening. Same old same old of uni work, and just generally being busy studying. Most of the time I find myself only leaving the house for uni, how sad is that?! Oh well, that's life I guess... When it gets to this time of year it's expected... I guess?

0 comments: