sunday snap #57.



#1. Christmas shopping is done and dusted! How amazing is online shopping? Haha! Feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders definitely. Still up to my eyeballs in pieces of paper and to-do lists but hey-ho, that's life!

#2. Finally got to watch Warrior and oh my god how amazing is that film! Seriously if it doesn't get a nod towards any awards then the film industry is going to the dogs. Tom Hardy (aka the reason I was drawn to the film to begin with) was brilliant! I don't want to ruin it for anyone (because it is being released on DVD soon!) but the end scene is just heartbreaking.

#3. I've been doing so much uni work this week that is actually unthinkable. I loved spending my Friday night surrounded by work sheets with one direction blasting from my iTunes. So amazing! Feeling so drained from it all to be honest, desperately need a break. But then again Christmas is gonna be just as manic considering I have three essays in for January... BREATHE.

#4. Looking forward to the X-Factor results tonight. Really hope Little Mix go through! They are definitely my favourites... Followed by Amelia. Would be really nice for a band to win it but 99.9% of the time the winner SUCKS... Definitely better to come out second or something... Haha! Fingers crossed for Little Mix.

#5. Really been thinking of changing my hair as in dying it. I am a dye virgin (20 years old and I've never even dyed my hair? Not lived?) and I'm quite new to this stuff. Yet, I don't know what to do. I really love the whole ombre hair but it's definitely over done, especially in the blogging world. So are there any other ways that I could change it that aren't too drastic? Maybe ombre with a different colour? Like this, this, this, this or this. Decisions, Decisions.

0 comments: