bulletproof weeks.



cardigan: primark
top: topshop
skirt: asos
tights: primark
rings: primark, topshop, dorothy perkins


You know I used to be conscious about getting my arms out on camera, or should I say this blog. I'm not particuarly thin (nor am I "fat") or whatever, and sometimes it plays on my mind. I forget that I am actually quite tall and that can have a lot to do with how you actually look. The difference between having more bone mass, muscle mass, and fat.

After taking these pictures I have to say my opinion and fear if you want to call it that has somewhat changed. My arms really aren't as fat as I think they are. Okay this sort of sounds like I'm fishing for compliments or my confidence is at an all time low or something but it isn't and I'm not. I've just sort of grown out of comparing myself to others I think (you never know next week I may just hate myself all over again) and in order to feel more confident I need to keep up my gym routine and focus on toning up.

Anyway with that out of the way I like this outfit today. It's nothing really special, it's nothing away from the norm, but it sits well. Navy and black don't usually go together well but on this occasion it works, especially in conjunction with the silver accessories.

0 comments: