foolish beat.




top: forever 21
skirt: asos
tights: primark
rings: forever 21, h&m, topshop


I was in two minds about posting these images because the quality isn't the best. However I really wanted to get something up. I managed to sift through a bunch of questions on my formspring and I've made a note of them and I'm going to try and post them. Whether we're looking into the new year now or whatever I'm not too sure, but most likely. I want to focus on whatever posts I can do quickly and my uni work.

If I do get around to posting any of the formspring questions (you can still enter or ask here) they will be scheduled posts. I like to schedule ones that are "less personal" if you want to call them that because I can do them in advance and plan around them.

Anyway lets move onto the outfit, this jumper/top thingy (its not quite thick enough to just be called a jumper in my opinion) is actually really nice. I brought it from Forever 21 last month and haven't gotten around to wearing it. It's perfect to just throw on and know that you're going to be warm enough without being too warm. I don't know whether that makes sense or anyone understand that, or has experience what I mean. But that's what I mean. (Too many means in one sentence?)

Sometimes I think forever 21 is one of those places that you have to get lucky in, a bit like primark. And the prices still annoy the heck out of me but I just deal with it. At first I thought it was going to be a real competitor amongst the more popular, well known brands of the high street like topshop, river island, miss selfridge, but not I'm not so sure. Maybe it's because it's become too american (which sounds ridiculous because it is american) but I'd like to think that most people will understand what I mean when I say that. I would definitely say check out the oxford street store, or birmingham bullring store, because it's nice to say that you've shopped there but be prepared that you might not buy anything.

2 comments:

Zoey - Daisy Gin said...

love the jumper x

Lizz said...

thank you zoey :) x