none shall sleep.


jumper: asos
skirt: asos
tights: primark
rings: asos, primark


Seriously lacking motivation today. I've got to find it somewhere and I know it's not the middle of day but before you know it I'll be in front of the television watching Emmerdale. (Yes, I love that soap!) I'm posting this earlier than I usually do but unless I tick something off my list then I won't feel like I've accomplished anything. Maybe this will sort of give me a kick up the backside to do the rest (aka the more important stuff). Currently focusing on an assignment considering I'm at a sleepover with all my friends tonight (we're all back from our uni's!) and I've yet to pack for that! Eeek!

This jumper is an absolute love of mine when it comes to winter. It's from ASOS and was such a big trend last year. The camel and black stripe is just classic and it's actually too big for me now and sort of makes me realise how much my body has toned out since this time last year. I kept it simple because I'm not going to be leaving the house today so accessories aren't really necessary. Hopefully that doesn't annoy too many of you considering this is a fashion/style blog.

0 comments: