no response.


tunic: primark
cardigan: asos
tights: topshop
rings: asos, dorothy perkins, primark


Happy Boxing Day...! I don't know whether everyone celebrates Boxing Day or whether it's just us Brits (Commonwealth). If you don't know what boxing day means, then of course Google is your friend. Or click here. At the minute Mom's cooking a second roast dinner and it smells so gorgeous!
I'm enjoying using my Christmas presents. May do a Christmas Haul on my youtube channel so you can all see what sort of thing I was lucky enough to get. Maybe?

As for my oufit, my tunic is something that is so old that I'm shocked it hasn't fallen apart by now. Even more so because it is Primark. I used to wear it to death in college (I'm now in my second year of uni) because it was so light and could be thrown over leggings and still look good. It's definitely one of those go to pieces when I'm not in the mood to actually figure out what I'm going to wear, or want to look good whilst still being able to relax. So it's definitely suitable for today.

0 comments: