paper tiger.


top topshop
skirt: asos
tights: primark
rings: primark, asos, dorothy perkins


I was in two minds about posting this outfit. I'm not in love with it, it doesn't scream out at me to be an outfit post but I decided to go ahead and do it anyway. One of the reasons for this blog is to show outfits and everyone has those days where they can't really be bothered. The dark mornings don't help either when it comes to picking out items to wear together. Everyone has "miss" days. Besides it's not like I had anywhere to go today, I've just been spending my time writing and preparing my assignments. I really don't want to have to do a bulk of them when I should be chilling, enjoying christmas!

The top is topshop and its from the tall section. I brought is ages ago (I hate it when people type that to explain how long ago they brought something/something that took places a long time ago) and it's one of those things that I like a times and then hate at others. I have to say though I am actually in the "tall" section in shops yet still think I should buy from the "normal" section. Maybe I just like wasting my money on things that don't fall quite right, ~*IDK~

You know it's bad when the best part of the post are the leopard print nails that are showing. Haha! As per usual I have a to-do list as long as my arm and it's kinda ridiculous but I've got a memory like a fish sometimes and it's not good.

0 comments: