grown so ugly.


jumper: primark
leggings: asos
rings: forever 21, primark


I was in one of those moods today where I could not give a crap, to put it bluntly. I spent most of the time focusing on my uni work and being glued to the computer. I am so lazy that it is unbelievable. This actual outfit wasn't what I actually wore today though considering I'm in my pyjama's and look like a mess (everyone has those day's right) however this outfit matches my mood.

I don't have a lot to say because I'm trying to focus on other things that actually (seriously) need doing. Not that this blog isn't important to me or anything. So I'm going to cut this short and go and focus some more.

Christmas is soooooo close now! Really excited!!! Planning on doing the last of my shopping tomorrow. I thought I had finished but then my friends and I thought it would be good to do secret santa so I need to go and buy something for that and get something for my Dad (it's always so hard to buy for him!) Any tips on what to get him would be greatly appreciated haha.

0 comments: