common denominator.


cardigan: asos
top: primark
jeggings: topshop
rings: asos, primark, dorothy perkins


Another outfit post, whether it was worthy of an post is completely up to you. I just wanted to sit in front of my computer again and write. Lately I've been reading through some of my previous posts and the amount of spelling errors (as in the wrong word type like "not" for "now") are in abundance. I'm going to try and curb that considering I want to go into writing as a career path maybe and that is not a good look. LMAO.

Again this is just another chill, comfy outfit. I've moved away from my skirt and tights combo, maybe some of you have noticed. I'm sure it will most likely make an appearance again soon, especially when I have to start leaving the house! I"m off to continue with my uni work, hope everyone has a great rest of the day!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Love those rings!