electric youth.


top: forever 21
skirt: asos
tights: primark
rings: h&m, primark, dorothy perkins


I adore every single thing about this jumper. Honestly, the colours, the pattern, the cut. The fact that I brought it from Forever 21 is shocking and I remember seeing it pushed between two other tops. The moment I saw it I knew someone had got to have hidden it but I was snapping it up. (I can be kinda ruthless like that when it comes to fashion items I like.) The fact that it is so out there means you can pair it with simple accessories and tones and you're good to go. To me this definitely one of those outfits that looks like you haven't just thrown it on, when really, you have.

I'm sorry if the awful lighting puts you off this post. I tried my hardest to edit the pictures to the best I could in photoshop but sometimes it just doesn't work. I couldn't not, not post this. If the tights and skirt combo is getting on your nerves I apologise. I just can't give up this skirt. At first I was slightly worried it would make me look bigger than I actually am but it doesn't and I think the whole 'fit and flare' look can be incredibly flattering.

0 comments: