sunday snap #58.



#1. I always find at this time of the year my weekly roundups are rather dull. I apologise for that but I guess its bound to happen at sometime. Even more so with darker nights drawing in and having to focus on anything other than fun!

#2. Been working hard on assignments this week (as per usual) and its not the best thing in the world but ya know... Ploughing on through. Its daunting knowing I've got three assignments that need to be in on the same week but if it's gotta be done, it's gotta be done.

#3. On saying that I still managed a little bit of down this week and watched the movie, In Time. Seriously it is such a great concept and Justin Timberlake and Alex Pettyfer, whats not to love! There are tons of great films out there that I really want to see still... Not enough time or money - student! Haha!

#4. Christmas tree went up this weekend! We always time it around the X-Factor, which is so lame haha, but it's got to be done! Have to say I really love Christmas, it is definitely one of my favourite times of the year. Also probably one of the mos stressful as well, assignments have to be handed in for uni and then there's the whole getting ready for Christmas itself. Definitely worth it in the end though!

0 comments: