twilight bloom.





top: primark
skirt: asos
tights: primark
necklace: asos
rings: forever21, topshop


I've been in two minds about posting these images since I got home but did it anyway. Lighting is such and issue in the colder months because we literally don't have many hours of light. I hope the fuzziness doesn't bother people too much (it's driving me crazy!) - I'll try and remember to take photos in the morning rather than late at night.

I'm living in this skirt because it's so easy to pair with a top and run out of the door. And I actually love this t-shirt from Primark, for a couple of pounds you can't go wrong and the colour is definitely one of my favourites this winter. I don't know what to call it thought, berry? Wine? Burgandy? There are many different expressions and words used on the high street at the minute to explain the same colour so confusion is obvious.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the studded ring you have on, perfect with a minimalist outfit like this
Lovely!
x

Le Bibliotheque

daisy kate said...

That skirt is just the perfect shape, and I too love the wine/oxblood/burgundy colour your sporting :)

Fashion Stereotype

Unknown said...

I think I was going to get that t-shirt from primark, I don't know why I didn't, it's a lovely colour. Love the rings too! Following you now! xo

www.almostdelightful.com

Lizz said...

Deanna - Thanks so much! I can't get enough of the ring, it really adds something! xx

Daisy Kate - I am always obssessed with this colour over autumn, it just fits so perfectly into the season! :) xx

Mr Lonely - Thanks for the comment! :) x

Sarah - The T-Shirts were such a steal! Definitely checking out your blog too! Thank you xx