picking up the pieces.


top: primark
skirt: asos
tights: topshop
necklace: asos
rings: asos, forever21, h&m


Another day another primark top teamed with my asos skirt. It's becoming a pattern. I'm honestly taking pride in looking at these photos, for some reason the quality of them is rather good (if I say so myself). Just look at what good old natural lightly can do for you eh?

I think part of the reason I'm becoming so complacent if you want to say that is because I don't know where my "style" is going. I feel like I have nothing to wear at the moment but I can't bring myself to buy anything "proper" for the fear of it being wasted money. I always have an image of how I want an outfit to look and sometimes it works, other times it doesn't and it's the latter at the moment so I'm doing that typical thing of sticking with what I know. Maybe I just need to de-clutter again. Start over and soon it will pick up. Hopefully, anyway.

0 comments: