let it linger.


top: new look
skirt: asos
tights: primark
rings: primark, asos


Hello arms, nice of you to make an appearance again. Is all that weightlifting paying off? Maybe? There's still a long way to go? Yeah, I agree. Ahem. I'm not talking to myself I promise. Awkward. Excuse the bra strap, it wanted to say hiiiiyaaaa obv. I hate when you can see bra straps but I wanted to post that picture so I chose to ignore it and just go ahead and post.

Heading out in a while to go to my aunties for christmas eve. It's one of those family things that we do every year, exchanging gifts for a little thing that happens tomorrow. It's my Mom's family, which is actually really big (there are 11 brothers and sisters) so it's such a great family vibe. I'm gonna keep it short and sweet and hope everyone has a good night. Enjoy tomorrow all! Possibly I'll have my sunday snap up tomorrow? Bye!

0 comments: