soft denial.





shirt: topshop
skirt: asos
rights: primark
rings: asos, topshop


CHRISTMAS IN FIVE DAYS. (Not that you didn't already know this) OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I'm such a kid when it comes to this time of year because I am a sucker for everything commerical. I like the idea of decorating things, especially trees and having everything sparkle. That makes me sound incredibly dumb or like some sort of freak, simple maybe, but it's true. Maybe I was a magpie in a previous life? (Did I really just type that?)

Whenever I wear check shirts I always think of a local nightclub near me where all the guys wear check shirts. Me and my friend always turn to each other and say, "Someone got the check shirt memo then?" It's actually really stupid because nowadays everyone looks the same, check shirts and chinos. Or denim shirts and chinos? Am I the only one who has noticed that? Haha!

Sorry that the photos are kinda crappy, lighting is such an issue around the winter months because obviously we lose it so quickly. So if that annoys you, deal with it. I joke, but yeah...

0 comments: