by any rules.





playsuit: asos
cardigan: asos
tights: primark
rings: primark, dorothy perkins, asos


This actually wasn't my outfit choice today, I wore this some time ago but didn't post it. I know that's cheating but I wanted to post something anyway. The playsuit is something I've had for quite some time, as is the cardigan. They're the items that you find at the back of your wardrobe when you're cleaning.

Today has been one of those days and as I sat at my computer this morning planning my essay I felt like the whole freaking world was on my shoulders. Slight exaggeration but still. Of course I've left my least favourite essay until last because I am the best like that, but I don't know, -sigh-

I'm heading out to the pub in a minute to see my friends. We still haven't planned anything for new years. We always leave it late and even though we said we wouldn't do it again, of course we have! Hopefully we can still get tickets to something, or go somewhere, and have fun otherwise it's going to suck.

0 comments: