kill the messenger.


top: topshop
skirt: asos
tights: topshop
rings: forever 21, h&m


Currently I'm sitting next to a pile of wrapping paper cuttings, tags, rolled up scrap pieces of sellotape and just mess. Wrapping presents can be quite stressful but I love picking out wrapping paper and matching tags because I'm such a girl like that. After I post this I'm going to clean my bedroom, picking up all the rubbish and having no mercy on it.

I have too much love for this vest. There is something so striking about the vest that I could wear it over and over. To me it is one of those pieces that could be dressed up or down. And my knuckle duster ring is definitely only for show considering I cannot do a bloody thing with the thing on my fingers haha!

Anyway I suppose I better go and face the real world and get my clean on. Hopefully my OCD Domestic Goddess nature will come out because then I'll get the thing done in quick time. Otherwise I'll be here all night.

0 comments: