young and hungry.




top: asos
skirt: asos
cardigan: asos
tights: topshop
necklace: asos
rings: asos, primark


What did I tell you? The skirt would be back in full swing. A lot sooner than I thought too. IRL (In Real Life for those of you who can't figure that out) I thought this outfit wouldn't look okay when photographed. Maybe it's because the shape of it isn't there and its very slouchy/baggy. Even more so with the vest top not being tucked in. However it actually doesn't look too bad and somehow works.

I know my hair looks really scruffy in these pictures but when I don't have anywhere to go I just throw it up in a topknot and leave it. I know a lot of fashion bloggers usually look so preened and compared to them I most likely look like a disappointment but this blog is just about me, keeping it real, not that I wanted to write that cheesy wording, but still.


0 comments: